On this page you will find links to advertisements, application forms and job descriptions for any vacancies we may have within school.
Ravensthorpe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to references, DBS and medical checks.
Position: Class Teacher MPS Full Time (Key Stage 1 or 2)
Required for: September 2017
Closing date: Friday 17th March – 9am
Interview: 28th March 2017
Are you looking for a new professional teaching challenge, or perhaps you are beginning your teaching career? If so, we would welcome you to join our supportive team at Ravensthorpe School. We were judged as a ‘good’ school in all areas (Ofsted January 2016) and are now looking for an enthusiastic and creative teacher to ensure we continue to improve and provide the best learning experience possible for all of our children.
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher who:
- Is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to deliver inspirational and purposeful opportunities for all pupils within the classroom.
- Has a positive outlook, shows initiative and will ensure that all children ‘explore, succeed and soar’ at our school.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys collaborating with others.
We can offer you:
- High quality continued professional development. We will build upon your interests and talents to develop your expertise across the curriculum.
- A rewarding opportunity to be innovative and creative in your professional practice in our supportive and diverse school.
- We are developing a ‘growth mindset’ in all our pupils and staff.
- The chance to work with motivated, well behaved children and committed staff and Governors.
- A school that values and supports your well-being.
We wish to appoint the very best teachers available and as such can be flexible with preferred Key Stages and year groups. We are also looking to develop the leadership and provision of ICT and music in our school so an expertise and particular interest in these areas would be very desirable.
Please contact the office by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01733 263342 for more details and to arrange a meeting to discuss the vision for the school with the Headteacher and have a tour. Alternatively you can download the application pack from our school website, www.ravensthorpeprimary.org.uk.
Ravensthorpe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS clearance check.